• Therapy for children/teens/adults either individually or in family groups
• Creativity coaching for teens/adults
• Supervision for individuals/groups working in the area of arts therapy
• Facilitating arts groups for Service Providers
• All work with my clients is confidential within the bounds of professional supervision. I adhere to the Code of Ethics of my professional body ANZATA.
• And as a registered marriage celebrant I am able to conduct marriage and civil union ceremonies.
There is a sacredness and divine power that emerges when women come together to share creative expression
Would you like to have a gathering for your woman friends and do something fun and meaningful together? How about an Expressive Arts Event? You provide the space and the food and I will facilitate a time of being together creating and expressing yourselves based around a theme of your choice.
Ideas of Themes for your Expressive Arts Event:
• Daring to Dream
• Flying In Divine Freedom
• Honouring the Goddess Within
• Creating a New Vision
• Stepping Forth In Boldness
• Yay! Middle Age! Time to Reinvent Myself!
• Rediscovering my Playful Creative Self
• The Heroines Journey